Mediniq.com is a comprehensive Medical Tourism / Medical Treatment portal and reviews site with office in Bangalore, India. We provide direct access to detailed information about top medical and healthcare facilities around the world, giving patients the tools to locate, compare and book medical travel packages quickly and conveniently.
We are looking for ambitious, energetic, results-driven and open-minded persons who have “can-do” attitudes to be a part of our company. We provide a creative, challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment to work in. You will be surrounded by friendly, ambitious and professional team members who will make your career with us a rewarding experience.
Include the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further information or interview.
Current Job Opening
at Mediniq, Bangalore.
- We seek a superstar with at least 3 years of experience in converting ideas &
- objectives into reader-friendly and compelling communication. Our content
- portfolio spans websites, blogs, infographics, marketing collateral and more.
Who can apply?
- 3-4 years of creating great content
- Graduate or post-graduate from a recognised university
- Experience in healthcare/ B2B products & services/ pharma & biotech/digital marketing firms, with a creative bent of mind
- Criteria may be relaxed if you can convince us why we must have you
- An understanding of creating content that works, online & offline
- Fresh, approachable and user-friendly writing style
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills with attention to detail
- Adept at writing for various formats and styles
- Strives for clarity, brevity and precision
- Values autonomy but is a team player and collaborator
- Can choose battles wisely, knowing when to take time and push for perfection and when to deliver quickly
- Author instructional content for help articles, info-graphics & videos.
- Create informative product updates, emails and release notes
- Create compelling emails, website copy and marketing collateral
- Write helpful blog posts and drive inbound marketing initiatives
- Liaise with creative agencies, freelancers and media houses to support and
- check all communication